Best Places In The UK To Photograph
If you are passionate about photography then you may be looking for some of the best spots in the UK for photography. You don’t have to go abroad to capture some truly stunning photographs as there are plenty of places in the UK which will provide you with an excellent view and give you plenty of opportunity to use your camera. It may be an idea to select your best photographs and create some wall prints with them, which can be done with PixaPrints. We have selected some of the best and stunning locations to capture the best photographs.
1) Yorkshire Dales – The Yorkshire Dales in Northern England grassy, mountainous terrain and even boast strange ruins and rock formations giving plenty of photographic opportunity. Recommended places to visit include the Norber Erratics, Ribblehead Viaduct and Whernside, which is the highest of the Yorkshire’s “three peaks”.
2) Lake District – Located throughout Cumbria in North West England, the Lake District features some very tall hills giving some excellent views and providing many opportunities for a photograph. The Lake District also features England’s tallest mountain, Scafell Pike, at 978 metres. From the peak of Scafell Pike on a clear day you will be able to see Scotland, Wales, Ireland and the Isle of Man!
3) Isles of Scilly – These small islands off the coast of Cornwall, England boast a tropical feel to them thanks to the sandy, white beaches and aquamarine seas. If you visit in the summer you could be forgiven for thinking you are in the Caribbean. Photographs taken at the right time here will capture the summer holiday feel of this island.
4) Glen Etive Mor – This mountain is one of the most recognisable mountain’s in Scotland and attracts photographers from all over the world. It stretches to 1,021 metres and will give you the opportunity to photograph the thrilling Highland landscape. This mountain was first photographed in 1900.
5) Cornwall Coast – The coast of Cornwall near the Penzance area provides some stunning photography opportunities, St Michael’s Mount is one of the most photographed locations in the UK, and the north coast provides some great views as well as John Betjeman’s Greenaway bay which offers some magnificent views.
These locations are highly recommended for some of the best photography in the UK; it will be well worth the visit. You may also want to use the photographs you take to create a wall canvas or poster prints. These services are available from PixaPrints.