World’s Best Sunsets
If you enjoy photography and particularly enjoy taking photos of sunsets then it may be worth travelling around to take a picture of some of the most stunning sunset locations in the world. We have listed locations that boast the most beautiful and stunning sunsets, if you are ever in any of these countries then these locations are definitely worth a visit.
1) Mount Haleakala, Hawaii – Mount Haleakala is a dormant volcano in Hawaii which rises to over 3,000 metres. The setting sun looks amazing from here and shines across the steep slopes of the mountain.
2) Ayres Rock, Australia – Ayres Rock, also known as Uluru is the largest monolith in the world and due to its large size the orange and red colours of this rock are reflected. There is plenty of opportunity for some spectacular photography here. For panoramic viewing there is platform viewing areas landscapes into the sand dunes.
3) Sahara Desert – The Sahara Desert is the second largest desert in the world and as a result there is plenty of space for you to sit back, relax and watch a spectacular sunset. The desert itself spans over 9.4 million square kilometres and watching the sun set below the sand will be a beautiful experience.
4) Santorini, Greece – Santorini boasts one of the most famous sunsets in the world. This stunning Greek island boasts cliff towns and amazing ocean views. The town of Oia is the best place to visit for the best sunsets on Santorini, you can also capture some traditional Greek buildings with blue rooftops from this town.
5) Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA – The Grand Canyon has some unforgettable views and sunset at the USA’s most impressive natural wonder will give you one of the most impressive shows you have ever seen. The best place to watch the sunset is from the North Rim which overlooks the eastern side of the Canyon. Point Imperial is another excellent place to view the sunset.
This is just the tip of the iceberg of some of the best places in the world to view a sunset. All of the locations above will provide you with some breath-taking photo opportunities; it will be an unforgettable experience.